2.When you make the booking, we only require the deposit (see booking form for more details). The balance will be payable upon arrival, or can be paid before to accelerate the start of your holidays. Upon arrival a damage contingency deposit of 200€ will be asked, which will be refunded at the end of your stay, minus a deduction should there be any damage to your accommodation. Payments can be made by cash, Bankcard, Credit Cards (Visa – MasterCard)
3. No refund will be possible should you leave before your stated departure date. All persons staying on the campsite must possess a civil responsibility insurance policy. The management cannot be held responsible for any personal items being damaged or stolen from the campsite
4. Compulsory additional charges :
a) For a camping emplacements: only the local tourist tax and ecotax and 26 € booking fee.
b) For rental units: local tourist tax, ecotax, 26 € booking fee and accommodation supplement starting from 3rd person.
Local tourist tax: 0.66€ per person per day for everyone aged 18+
Ecotax : 0.34€ per day and per person.
Accommodation supplement: access to leisure facilities and activities as well as water / gas / electric consumption for your rental unit. Cost per adult and child between 13 and 18 years old: 15€ a week, 21€ a fortnight and 24€ for 3 weeks; cost per child 9 to 12 yrs : 10€ a week, 13€ a fortnight and 16€ for 3 weeks. This supplement is free before 8th June and after 1st September 2019 and all season for those under 9 years.
5. Access to the aquatic park: Bermuda pants and shorts are forbidden. External visitors are not allowed.
6. Bookings may be altered, according to availability, up to six weeks prior to the original start date of your stay. Please notice that all bookings are nominative and cannot be changed without the agreement of the campsite.
7. Annulation: Si vous n’avez pas souscrit notre garantie annulation, nous vous rembourserons les sommes reçues minorées d’une pénalité de 30 € et des frais de dossier de 26 € soit un total de 56 € et si votre annulation nous parvient 6 semaines avant le début de votre séjour. Moins de 6 semaines avant le début de votre séjour, aucun remboursement ne sera effectué.
8. Cancellation insurance: It is possible to take out cancellation insurance: The subscription fee is 3€ per day, multiplied by the total number of days comprising your stay. In order to receive this, cancellation of the stay must be confirmed by registered post. This cancellation insurance ceases to be valid from the first day of your stay. This cancellation insurance will only reimburse the cost already paid, not including the cost of the insurance.
9. Your stay: Your rented accommodation cannot be sub-let. Your arrival is expected from 4pm onwards on the first day of your stay and departures are to be made before 10am on the last day of your stay. Arrival and departures for camping emplacements are from noon to noon. In the case of a non-arrival, your reservation will be held for up to 24 hours after the stated arrival date and time (noon or 4pm). All rented accommodation is limited to 4 or 6 people depending on the model, and 6 people per camping emplacement: please consult us beforehand for special cases. Upon departure, you will need to pay for any damage incurred during your stay and any additional cleaning charges. It is not permitted to pitch a tent next to rented accommodation. Individual barbecues are not permitted. The campsite cannot be held responsible for damage to personal electrical equipment or other belongings other than equipment provided in your rental unit10. The campsite management reserves the right to immediately terminate a stay without indemnity or compensation for non-respect of the campsite rules.
To ensure full safety of minors on our site, we inform you that:
Each minor must be accompanied by an adult. If the adult is not the legal representative, it must provide a parental authorization duly signed by the legal representatives of the minor. Unaccompanied minors must present parental authorization with contact details and identification of their legal representative.
12. Camping la Chapelle reserves the right to use any photographic support where you could appear for subsequent publications.13.PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA 13.1. The information that the customer communicates to us when he makes a booking will not be disclosed to any third parties
Les paramètres des cookies sur ce site sont définis sur « accepter les cookies » pour vous offrir la meilleure expérience de navigation possible. Si vous continuez à utiliser ce site sans changer vos paramètres de cookies ou si vous cliquez sur "Accepter" ci-dessous, vous consentez à cela.