In light of these extraordinary circumstances, all Domaine des Naïades and Homair Vacances teams have been briefed and are continuously monitoring the situation. We will make it a priority to pass on any new information on the destinations where our camping villages are located, Domaine des Naïades included.
Staff members on site and our headquarters are ready to assist you prior to you holiday and will ensure you have a safe stay.
Below are the responses to the most frequently asked questions in regard to this topic.
- Will any Homair Vacances campsites be closed in light of these extraordinary circumstances?
- Are there any Homair Vacances campsites located in ‘at-risk’ zones?
- What terms and conditions apply when modifying/cancelling my booking?
- What special provisions have been made at the campsites?
- List of local authority websites